dimanche 31 octobre 2010

Dear English-speaking readers

Le Ritz

I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I never really considered blogging in English because I think French is such a beautiful and precious language... and I feel self-conscious about my English. Being in London for two months has (almost) kicked that out of me, and now I am ready to ask you this simple question: would you like to be able to understand whatever I'm rambling on about in this blog, or are the pretty pictures enough for you?

Obviously, I would never go English all the way, but I'm certain a compromise can be reached (us Québécois are pretty good at that!) The only thing I ask of you is to forgive the occasional mistake, or better yet: correct it!

You have been pretty quiet yourselves, but I know you are out there and I would love to hear your opinion! So, will my next post be bilingual?

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire